Acceptable systems in this multi-system game are: Mage: The Ascension, Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Changeling: The Dreaming, and Demon: The Fallen, even though Demon does not have a 20th Anniversary Edition. In all instances 20th Anniversary Edition is preferred.
These are the changes and the additional rules to the character creation rules.
- In New York City and many parts of the Federated States of America the various supernatural races are working together, in an alliance.
- There are an extra 50 Freebie Points to use during Character Creation.
- Being human without any supernatural ties is a 5pt Flaw.
- Starting Arete limit of 4, starting Gnosis level limit of 5 unless one’s breed states otherwise.
- All Delirium is weakened to the point of almost causing none at all, only the weakest willed are affected.
- All seemings are slipped and it actually costs Glamour to hide one’s fae apperance.
- All magic is cast as if there are no witnesses present. (+3) and the average banality is 3.
- The Mist and other natural methods of hiding the supernatural are weakened to the point of being non-existant.
- Outside of New York City these changes are subject to change.